Friday, October 26, 2007

i've got you under my skin...

Today I brought my MacBook, also refered to as "my baby" into the local Mac dealer to have a power problem checked out. I left half an hour later with the assurances that they'd take good care of it for the weekend and call me to let me know if its missing me on monday. This will be a tough weekend for me without it and I am currently trying to plan ways in which I can keep myself busy without using the internet or photoshop. It will be a little tough I think. Maybe I'll clean my room.
How did I ever complete a 4 year BA without a computer?! ridiculous.

6 comments:

Nathan said...

O Romero, Romero, wherefore art thou, Romero?

Joel Kelly said...

i'm very happy that you took the plunge and gave up your little white lover momentarily! i know it's hard right now, but just think of how happy you'll be when it's completely fixed.

Joel Kelly said...

also, does your Nikon know about your infidelity?

Anonymous said...

MY little white lover asked me to get you to tell YOUR little white lover to get well soon.

Joel Kelly said...

wait, what? whose lover is whose now? and who is being called little and white on the internet?

Anonymous said...

no comment