Tuesday, November 20, 2007

signed, sealed, delivered...

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up, had a nice moderately warm shower (which is about as hot as our shower gets) and played around with photos for a while. Then I got in my car and decided to make a trip to Vivid Print (probably the best print shop I've ever been in) and then go to one of my favorite little restaurants for a solitary lunch. By chance, I ended up meeting some of my friends there and had a fantastic meal. Then I picked up some beautifully textured paper from The Paint Spot, bought a Tim Horton's lunch for a drug addict woman who was crying on the street because her joints hurt and made it to King's in time for my group tutoring session. It really didn't turn out to be a group session, so much as helping one student put together plans for a paper, but I enjoyed it and we had a good time. And now I'm putting together photos for an art event on Saturday and then I'm gonna go meet my friend Jackie for a drink when she's done her evening class. And though I'm sitting at home alone watching a movie and getting stressed out about photos....listing the great parts of today makes me feel better about it.

No comments: