Monday, November 05, 2007

Thought that I saw you in the oncoming cars...

I'm supposed to be in Japan today. Instead I'm sitting in front of the tv playing with photos and watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I'm trying not to think about the canceled trip, so I'm laughing too loudly at a flower in a bundt cake. Yesterday was a good day. Bethany took the day off work and we had a nice brunch, visited friends at King's and just hung out at home. It wasn't until about 5pm that I realized it was the day I was supposed to be on a plane, flying across the ocean. Today though, I remembered when I woke up. So this morning I'm watching tv, eating boterkoek that I picked up at a Dutch bake sale and waiting for Karen to be done her classes so we can drive to Parkland to get a Husky hotdog.

And while we're on the subject of things I had forgotten about until today:

- Joey Fatone, formerly of N'sync, has an acting role on My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- 1% milk is gross
- 100 Huntley Street is the only clear channel when you want to watch something good in the morning
- Julia Stiles is a cool person (Columbia English Lit degree and all)
- sleeping in only makes me feel more tired
- Savage Garden was really good in its era

No comments: