Tuesday, September 19, 2006

...and the stage has been set for the play

I am not one to fall into the habit of making blogs, but I have done so in order to be a complete egotist and display my adventures to the world in monologue fashion...the fact that you are reading this right now feeds my ever growing complex that I lead an interesting life that people want to know about. And considering the adventurous trip I am embarking on in a few days, perhaps my current situation does deserve the title of “interesting”.
However, it is hard to wrap my mind around that idea tonight. It is 12:29am and I am watching a CSI Miami rerun - obviously making the most of my last week here. It is already noon tomorrow in Dhaka. My future roommate e-mailed me today and told me my bed was delivered to her place. It is stunning to think that next week this time I’ll be half way across the Pacific. That being said, I should hit the bed, seems how next week I’ll be eating lunch at this time!

1 comment:

cayliedawn said...

you get a bed!?!? jealous...