Sunday, December 24, 2006

if only in my dreams...

A Christmas holiday like no other:

December 22 - Hari Krishna Festival in Kathmandu
December 23 - Monkey Temple and 25 minute scenic flight through the Himalayas
December 24 - Hiking in the Annapurna range valley for 4 hours to the World Peace Pagoda
So far so good and hopefully to come...
December 25 - Exploring Tibetan refugee camps
December 26 - Attending the International Elephant Race
December 27 - Taking an elephant ride through the Royal Chitwan National Wildlife park


Even though its not home, its a pretty good alternative...I LOVE NEPAL!

2 comments:

gm said...

merry christmas. see you soon i do hope.

Jane said...

Bri,

Merry Christmas friend. I know what you mean, a totally different Christmas. I managed to check out the illumination festival in Kobe last week - many beautiful Christmas lights and such. Along with my first sighting of a samurai! Only in Japan.

Your experiences are epic. I love hearing about them.

Thinking of you as you celebrate Christmas in a new way this year. Sending hugs your way!