Thursday, March 01, 2007

all this feels strange and untrue and I won't waste a minute without you...

Sunday was my 22nd birthday and tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary with my current love...my Nikon D70s camera. Though I'm quite sure its not planning to get me anything in honor of the occasion, I thought it was only fitting to buy it something new and shiny that we can both enjoy. So today I went into McBain Camera - which I try my best not to do because I never leave there empty handed - and this was no exception. I went in to look for a particular telephoto lens and ended up buying one from Nikon's new line up instead. Oh well, only the best for my baby!

3 comments:

Sameer Vasta said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...congrats on the new lens! Can't wait to see all the goodness that comes from it!

Jacinda said...

congrats and happy anniversary! Im so excited for you!! (and your lens)

Jacinda said...

and happy birthday too!