Sunday, March 04, 2007

so shave their legs and make them look like movie stars and then we can pretend its natural...

So tomorrow starts "Globe Aware"...probably the coolest school sponsored event at King's ever. Concerts and international potlucks and film festivals and dramas and more great food and bands and I love it. I am lucky enough to get to shoot this event for the Globe Aware team and I'm also presenting at it. I'm giving a public presentation on my Bangladesh experiences on Tuesday and my photography is going to be up in the Student's Association Center for the duration of the week. So if you're in the neighborhood and have a chance to stop by for any of the events, you should because its a great time! For more information, check out last year's website: http://www.kingsu.net/page.aspx?id=175127

No comments: