Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My legs fail me the ground hails me, distant lights are calling...

I feel like I haven't really been keeping up my blog lately. other than the odd quick post here and there with a promise to write more, write better, write later. Its still before 7 am and I'm sitting eating my breakfast of lemon pie filling, reading the paper and wondering what today will bring. Well, I know in some senses what today will bring. I will chase a weed whacker around new subdivisions in Southwest Edmonton, but I don't know, in a larger sense what awaits me today. and that is a wonderful feeling of open potential. I'll hold on to that as I trim grass today.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

"Into your hideout,Into your hideout dear, tearing my heart out now"

lemon pie filling for breakfast? that would not tide me over!! have fun cutting grass today!! put those literary skills to work..

Anonymous said...

lemon pie filling for breakfast? stay classy San Diego!

- Hails