Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel...

I've only been working landscaping/maintenance for two days now, but already my body is falling apart. If I were to list all the muscles in my body that are sore, no, more than sore...seizing, the rest of this blog would be full. I have pulled muscles that I was not aware I would ever use in my lifetime. But on the up side, I've been seeing a lot of the sun and my skin is losing that pasty sheen and taking on a more complimentary glow (despite the fact that it's a little more reddish than brown per se). And regardless of the fact that in this moment it's falling apart, I know that this is only the beginning of my body rebuilding into a fantastic muscle machine!

That's right, two days in and I'm already on my way to being tanned and ripped.

2 comments:

Alana said...

Aww, poor bri. The trekking could have helped you get in shape. Or better, the landscaping will get you in shape for trekking Nepal in the fall?!?
hehe. Don't mean to make you away-from-home-sick
Enjoy the ability to show off your tan

Anonymous said...

look at those pipes now little skyrocket my dear. you are an increasingly darker lean, mean, fighting machine!