Tuesday, October 23, 2007

she's so heavy...

I have to get a blood test tomorrow. So I can't eat for the 12 hours preceding it. I realized this at 8:45pm tonight and I had yet to eat anything since 11am. So I hurried home from the cafe I do my marking in and had to come face to face with the reality that I have no food. Not in the, I have nothing to eat, category, more like "none of these ingredients go together to make food" kind of realization. So tonight for supper I am having icing, a carrot and a few pickled peas. time to go shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) hahahaha...

b) tell me you're hving them seperately.

c) we've all done it.

hope the bloos test goes ok. hope you don't have any parasites. nasty little beggers.

~jamie

Anonymous said...

that's a sick dinner. if it happens again, feel free to eat some of my sundried tomatoes as a garnish.