Saturday, October 13, 2007

and fell asleep in his brand new winter coat...



I am sitting at joel's house. I am processing photos and he is cooking. well, sort of baking actually. making pizzelles. wrapped around amazing filling and icecream and wine sauce. he is talking about how, when he is an uncle some day, he will have his nieces and nephews over at his house and make these pizzelles and call them breakfast tacos. he is also saying that generic RAM doesn't cost too much and that we have disjointed conversations sometimes. he has been referring to my musical tastes and saying that its like we're in a movie and he is john cusack and i am joan cusak. and he is giving me speeches that he thinks john would give to joan in this situation. he is burning maple syrup to his pizzelle maker and calling it an experiment and then sighing loudly and giving me a play by play of the "girltalk" concert last night.

i like my friends.

3 comments:

Joel Kelly said...

aw, shucks!

cayliedawn said...

breakfast tacos!?! that boy is GENIUS!

Alana said...

Man, can uncle joel take a trip to New Orleans with his pizzelle maker?
Glad you have friends to make you happy.