Friday, October 19, 2007

i'm gonna love you, like nobodys loved you...

I feel like I bought a lot of stuff this week...

- a double disc Billie Holiday album
- a murder mystery game box to be played on October 31
- a madeline peyroux cd
- 3 chais and a lot of hummus from Remedy
- a new battery for my computer...only to find out that it is the power cord that needs to be replaced
- a power cord
- two rolls of love hearts candies

all this over and above my usual food expenses. maybe its knowing that i'll be out of a job in two weeks that has me feeling like i have spent a lot of money, or maybe its the loan that still looms over my finances needing to be paid. But all in all, I am happy with it.

Mostly, I'm really happy with Billie. I put her on Wednesday night and with a glass of wine in my hand, danced around the kitchen to her while I made my supper, did the dishes, marked more first year papers and chatted with Bethany about her broken foot. It was a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that WAS a good night. was that title a keith urban quote?

Anonymous said...

i miss living with you...
jamie