Friday, November 30, 2007

time breaks down...

I am at then end of my "week of morning" photography venture this week. I thought about taking it into the weekend but seems how today is the last day of the month, I decided it was fitting to end today. However, I was inspired by a new idea this morning while I was sitting with Mike and Heather. They both said things this morning
that made me laugh and then I was inspired to take phrases my friends have said that make an impression on me and spend a day trying to capture that idea in a photograph. My ideas for quotes so far:

"teach your child how to spell in a world of broken words" - Mike

"if I knew what I was doing, it wouldn't be called research" - Heather via Einstein

"full body punctuation" - Arlette

"Something happened to me at 10 pm too, I was waiting for my bus, and it didn't come" - Jamie

"ah shit. it's not really a big deal, it's just a little homonym issue" - bethany

"make amends with gravity it will get you in the end" - patrick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"if I knew what I was doing, it wouldn't be called research"

Makes me feel a little bit like the trap I'm in now. Today has been delegated the day to fix the things I previously haven't been able to fix.

Well, if I knew how, these things would be fixed. It's been a horribly unproductive day. Going to be fun sending a progress report at 5.

"Achieved: nothing."

Anonymous said...

haha, i like bethany's.
~jamie

cayliedawn said...

please, please elaborate on the context of "full body punctuation." i feel like that's my life's calling.