Tuesday, January 22, 2008

let me take you down, 'cause i'm going to strawberry fields...

I learned a few things tonight:

Heath Ledger is dead at the age of 28. No one seems to know why, although rumours are flying.

Sir Edmund Hillary has also past. I watched part of the funeral on the news tonight and was impressed that Tenzing Norgay's son was asked to speak along with Hillary's son and the Prime Minister of New Zealand.

Edmonton isn't really good at any kind of hockey this year...hm, that might get me beat up.

Sometimes its an offhand chance that makes all the difference.

Lots of people try to devote all their time and energy to things that they will forget 10 years from now, or even worse, remember it and live in the past for the rest of their lives.

A couple 1000 dollars at age 22 seems like the end of the world, but in the scope of real life, it is simply building experience and responsibility. Though, I'm still not sure I want any more of either at the moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

someone told me heath died naked in mary-kate and ashely's appartment, but i don't think that's true.

ps. i like you.